Ault Park is one of Ohio's most beautiful parks. You can see panoramic views for miles around from the center pavilion. One of the things that makes this park so special is its beautiful display of blooms as the trees bloom in the Spring. We make it a yearly tradition to visit this park during peak blooming season.
Filtering by Tag: park
Spending time with family and friends makes Thanksgiving such a special event. This year, we challenge you to spend some of your time together outdoors. Enjoy the natural world around you and be Thankful that we live in such a beautiful place. Here is our list of 10 Ohio State Parks to Explore This Thanksgiving!
10. Scioto Trails State Park in Chillicothe, Ohio
9. Stonelick State Park in Pleasant Plain, Ohio
8. Harrison Lake State Park in Fayette, Ohio
7. Indian Lake State Park in Lakeview, Ohio
6. Tinkers Creek State Park in Aurora, Ohio
5. Beaver Creek State Park in East Liverpool, Ohio
4. Salt Fork State Park in Lore City, Ohio
3. Alum Creek State Park in Lewis Center, Ohio
2. Shawnee State Park in Portsmouth, Ohio
1. Hocking Hills State Park in Logan, Ohio
Follow us on Instagram @OhioExplored to explore Ohio every day!
This beautiful public park is located near Toledo, Ohio. Oak Openings Preserve Metropark was recently made famous by a group of popular Instagrammers in the Toledo area. One of those awesome local Instagrammers is @oldmansiggy. He led us around Oak Openings to an area locals call "The NW Ohio Spot" at our March 2017 Instameet.