There is no place in the world like Ohio in the fall. We have to admit Autumn is our favorite season (though we love each of Ohio's seasons). Fall is just magical! From cool air & crispy colorful leaves to football games and fall hikes, Ohio has it all. Here is our list of the 12 Best Spots to Watch the Leaves Change in Ohio This Fall!
Filtering by Tag: leaves
Ohio is absolutely beautiful right now! Our trees have turned vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows. There is not a more beautiful sight in the world. We put together a list of 7 Ohio Parks With Peak Fall Colors.
7. Harrison Lake State Park & Forest in Fayette, Ohio
6. Tar Hollow State Park in Laurelville, Ohio
5. Tinker's Creek State Nature Preserve in Aurora, Ohio
4. Findley State Park in Wellington, Ohio
3. Mt. Gilead State Park
2. John Bryan State Park in Yellow Springs, Ohio
1. Beaver Creek State Park in East Liverpool, Ohio
Follow @OhioExplored for more photos of Fall in Ohio and daily inspiration.