Yellow Springs, Ohio is a Midwest Gem. Tucked in between local produce fields and natural wonders, this small town is like a dream. Here is a list of our 10 Reasons To Visit Yellow Springs.
10. Enjoy beautiful waterfalls at Clifton Mills & Glen Helen
9. Shop local at unique Ohio businesses
8. It's an artists paradise
7. The streets are lined with lovely artwork
6. See an award winning movie at Little Art Theater
5. You can bring the kids!
4. Recycling is a priority and even the trash cans are made of art
3. Pick up fresh local flowers & produce
2. Businesses are welcoming to all people
1. It is one of the coolest places in Ohio
There are so many fun things to do in and around Yellow Springs! Make sure to visit John Bryan State Park while you are in the area!