Ohio is absolutely beautiful right now! Our trees have turned vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows. There is not a more beautiful sight in the world. We put together a list of 7 Ohio Parks With Peak Fall Colors.
7. Harrison Lake State Park & Forest in Fayette, Ohio
6. Tar Hollow State Park in Laurelville, Ohio
5. Tinker's Creek State Nature Preserve in Aurora, Ohio
4. Findley State Park in Wellington, Ohio
3. Mt. Gilead State Park
2. John Bryan State Park in Yellow Springs, Ohio
1. Beaver Creek State Park in East Liverpool, Ohio
Follow @OhioExplored for more photos of Fall in Ohio and daily inspiration.